Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts.
They broke bread in their homes and
ate together with glad and sincere hearts,
praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.
And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
~ Acts 2:46
At Evergreen Bible Church, we have a lot of people and a lot of joy, much like the Jerusalem church. Our Saturday evening service enjoys sharing a meal together once a month on the second Saturday of the month after the evening service. Here are a few things to remember as we come together for fellowship and a good time. These will help take some of the load from some of our faithful people who work hard to make this a joyful event.
- Allow our senior members and those with limited mobility to go first.
- Parents supervise your children.
- Make sure everyone has been through the line before you go back for seconds.
- Pick up your dishes immediately after people are done. You can either clean them at home or wash them in the kitchen.
- Share the work by either helping set up tables and chairs, taking them down afterward, or helping in the kitchen.