Breathing In and Out (Still)
Fifty-three years ago, I had my first taste of air and decided I liked it. I’ve been totally into breathing ever since. Today, I am still grateful for the gift of breathing in and out, and other precious rivers of grace.
- I stayed up late finishing a book from my brother about the Grand Canyon. Thanks to him, we dream of rafting it someday.
- The fire in the woodstove held through the night and the wood box was full of dry wood. I am rich.
- I found a tasty caramel macchiato on my desk this morning from one of my co-workers. I love the team I am on.
- The weather show outside my window featured fog, rain, hail, snow and now sunshine. Blizzard must be next.
- My oldest loves God, his wife and his kids, and recently shared with me his desire to deepen those loves.
- My second son made us dinner last night and watched the football game with me. Both gifts were fantastic.
- I received a letter from my daughter this morning. It‘s the kind you reread several times and keep forever.
- My wife treats me like a hero. She makes daily life delightful and the hard parts of ministry bearable.
- The Bible was alive and powerful yet again this morning. God promised to walk me through it all, to my very last breath.
Pastor TobyCategories: Evergreen Connection