1. Worship Services
- English: All three services (Sat 6pm, Sun 9am, 11am).
- Spanish: One service (Sun 1:30pm).
- Streaming: Sunday 11am English service and 1:30pm Spanish service.
- Attendance: We are now operating at our normal capacity.
- Welcome Team: Teams will help facilitate precautions.
2. Prevention Measures
- Children: Nursery and Kids Co-op currently meets during Saturday 6pm and Sunday 9am services. K-5 Classes only at 11am service beginning September 12. Nursery and foyer is also available for parents with fussy kids – service will be on the TV screens.
- Face Coverings: We request that all who are able to wear face coverings.
- Hand Sanitizer: Will be readily available in meeting space.
- Cleaning: Welcome Team will disinfect primary touch areas between services.
4. Life Groups
- Life Groups are encouraged to gather, and do determine what precautions to take, if any.
5. Ministry Events
- Periodic ministry events at the church building have now resumed.
- Youth Ministry meets on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
- Spanish Youth Ministry meets on Fridays at 8pm.
Spanish services are livestreamed Sundays at 1:30pm from the Iglesia Biblica Evergreen Facebook page.
You can download the Facebook Watch TV app from many platforms, which allows you to watch without having a Facebook account. Find more info here. After downloading the app, search for Evergreen Bible Church or Iglesia Biblica Evergreen.
Updates from EBC
Looking to Help Others?
Donate Money: We anticipate there will be many upcoming needs to meet. Click the button below to donate to EBC’s Fellowship Fund. After you have selected the amount, please note that it’s for the Fellowship Fund.
Jesus wants us to serve and love each other in tangible ways. If you need prayer or financial assistance, please click one of the buttons below. If you need prayer, we will pass your request to our prayer team. If you need financial assistance, we have a fellowship fund with some funds available for attenders of EBC. If you regularly attend EBC and call EBC your church home, please fill out the fellowship fund request form.